Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tuesday

It was one of those days that just couldn't go by fast enough at work... so, here's my stapler... the good ol' Swingline 747 in gunmetal grey steel. :)


8 comments:

Jenn said...

Drawing comparisons to an aircraft with your description...lol.
For a pretty common item, it makes for a great photo! :)

1L said...

What a cool shot!!

Jenn M said...

I agree with my name twin - for a common item you definitely found a way to make it interesting - great shot!

M.R. said...

I know exactly what you meant about today!

Isn't it brutal when you find a measly stapler exciting.

Such a cool shot.

Sondra said...

OOooo. It looks retro or something. Very nice!

Or even an image from a scary movie? Don't know why exactly!

Carol-Ann said...

"And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire..."

Shauna G said...

haha I like the shot, and Carol-Ann's comment!

Lorelei said...

That is a fantastic shot! I love it! A great product to a miserably slow day!