Spoiled much! Hehee my mom use to joke that I should get one of these for Enzo, cause I take him with us everywhere (well I used to more then now) but I would be way to embarrassed, as much as he is my furkid...thats just weird!
Greg is my brother in law. Ted's twin, actually. He's a great guy who just finds himself in interesting situations...and for some reason, I seem to be involved. All of the stories are real...
5 comments:
That's too fickin' funny!
That's a pretty good way to get walked!! Bahaha....cute pic!
Spoiled much! Hehee my mom use to joke that I should get one of these for Enzo, cause I take him with us everywhere (well I used to more then now) but I would be way to embarrassed, as much as he is my furkid...thats just weird!
hahahahhahahahahahhaha that's awesome
hahahhahahahahhahhahahahhahaha
that's awesome!
Post a Comment