:( HUGS!! I'll be thinking of you!
Me too. I'm so sorry....she was beautiful :)
She was beautiful. I'm sorry for your loss.
Thanks everyoneThis picture was from almost exactly a year ago. Poor girl didn't get a chance to see the nice weather this year :(It's been a tough week, and the house is very quiet without her.
Sorry for your loss :( She is so pretty. As a cat owner a house is not a home without a cat, I can relate to the pain of losing a furry friend.
I'm sorry to hear this. She was such a beautiful cat.
Awww, very beautiful. I'm so sorry.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
:( HUGS!! I'll be thinking of you!
Me too. I'm so sorry....she was beautiful :)
She was beautiful. I'm sorry for your loss.
Thanks everyone
This picture was from almost exactly a year ago. Poor girl didn't get a chance to see the nice weather this year :(
It's been a tough week, and the house is very quiet without her.
Sorry for your loss :( She is so pretty. As a cat owner a house is not a home without a cat, I can relate to the pain of losing a furry friend.
I'm sorry to hear this. She was such a beautiful cat.
Awww, very beautiful. I'm so sorry.
Post a Comment