Friday, November 16, 2007

and Thursday...

That's the trouble with working from home... you forget your camera cable at work!

I spent the day hanging out at my parents' place with my step-dad. He just had knee replacement surgery a week ago, and 2-days after he came home, there were some minor complications that set him back a little in his recovery. Mom was out of town yesterday, so as he said, I was there to 'babysit' LOL! Poor guy... because of the way their split-level house is set up and his limited mobility at the moment, he's living in the basement! Aside from the hour and a half drive after dropping Ted off at work (and surprisingly no traffic going that way at all!), it was kinda fun working from there and spending the day with him!


Anyway... on to the pic-o-the-day...


After picking up Ted from work, we met up with Kristine and Irene, and went to the Christmas Open House at Terra Greenhouses. If I didn't know better, I'd think The Bay's former Christmas Street (in it's glory days, or course) had moved to there! It was awesome! I bought a wreath and some berry sprigs, and I've got my eye on a couple other things that I'll probably pick up when we go back to get our tree some time next week. YAY!


After hanging the new wreath on the door (I'll get some pics of that later), I came back to the dining room table and found our "Christmas Stuff Inspector" doing her rounds... check out the glow of her eyes on the table! Cool...

1 comment:

Lorelei said...

Ohhh! Christmas decorations! Yay!

And kitty looks like she's plotting some play time. Hehehe