Friday, November 16, 2007

Wednesday

What looked like a miserable, overcast day as I stared out the window by my desk, was actually quite warm and nice outside. I'd taken a walk up to the Eaton Centre at lunch in hopes that The Bay's Christmas Street would be as spectacular as in years past... I was SO dissapointed! It was only a fraction of what it once was. No more hour and a half lunches trying to look at every themed room with their trees covered in thousands of unique ornaments... nope. I'd swear, each tree only had about 4-5 different ornaments on it... not the 50-60+ it used to be, just multiples of the same crapity crap. Not even anything good! Going there used to be one of my favorite parts of the whole pre-winter Christmas shopping. I'd always find some really nice new ornament for our tree. Not this year... not even close... sigh...


Anyway... here's a couple-a shots of my walk back. And no... there aren't any of the Bay Chrismas Windows either, cause I wasnt overly impressed with those either...


The CN Tower from TD Centre






No comments: