So, this happened at lunch today! There was a huge BANG and everyone in the office ran to the windows... an SUV drove into the building across the street from us. It hit big bank of newspaper boxes along the way, so you can see them strewn across the sidewalk...
7 comments:
Yikes. I often wonder how stuff like that happens?
Now THAT'S an entertaining day at work! Now sell those pictures to the 24 Hrs paper ;)
Holy crap! Certainly some excitement on a workday!
I'm happy to see the driver feels the same way as I do about those silly papers!! :)
Great shots! I love the one with the caution tape...
Nothing like a bit of excitement at work (better than the Squaredancing that I had to do today at work).
I like the one looking up the buildings-now those are some tall looking buildings (especially coming from a place with a 13 story height limit).
wow! great shots! i hope no standbyers (or the driver) got hurt
I really like picture #3. And I love the fire fighers :)
Post a Comment