I laughed at the seagull! He looks so not impressed with something at the moment. OK the darn birds have been making me laugh for the last two days-well except for the one who, shall we say, left his mark on me today.
I love your gull picture! You captured their personality very well :)
They all look great but I especially like the second one where the trees are perfectly hanging over the walk-way....good job!
I love the leaf picture. The color is so vibrant.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I laughed at the seagull! He looks so not impressed with something at the moment.
OK the darn birds have been making me laugh for the last two days-well except for the one who, shall we say, left his mark on me today.
I love your gull picture! You captured their personality very well :)
They all look great but I especially like the second one where the trees are perfectly hanging over the walk-way....good job!
I love the leaf picture. The color is so vibrant.
Post a Comment