Thursday, November 1, 2007

Ok, so this works now...


These are a couple pics from September 6th, approx 7:15am. We'd just completed our last morning dragon boat practice and the fog rolled in. It was crazy... you could see it go past you as you walked down the street. Look closely - this is the CN Tower!




Another view down Front St from the Convention Centre towards Union...















2 comments:

Janny A. said...

OMG!! That picture of the CN tower is CRAZY! I was wondering, I thought there was something there (thought maybe a funny shaped cloud!) and then I read the comment and couldn't believe it! Definitely made for a neat picture!!

kimberina said...

It was cool! You could only see it if the sun peaked through the fog for a second. I stopped to dig my camera out of my gym bag and literally waited about 10 min for it to happen again after I first saw it cause it was so neat!