This is the bridge area in RBC Plaza (Toronto) connecting the 2 towers. It's a neat area - the only access to it's on the 4th floor so I had the whole place to myself :)
The 20D was alright... no complaints, but I'm sure I would have gotten the same results shooting with an XTi.
Greg is my brother in law. Ted's twin, actually. He's a great guy who just finds himself in interesting situations...and for some reason, I seem to be involved. All of the stories are real...
7 comments:
That's gorgeous! Maybe a little scary to walk under though. Where is it an office building?
It may be miserable outside but those are amazing photos! Very cool!
cool!!
where were those taken??
That first one made me jump back a bit when I first saw it. What is it?
Very cool shots! I'm also wondering about where and what they're of :)
Also - what are your thoughts on the 20D?
Thanks everyone!
This is the bridge area in RBC Plaza (Toronto) connecting the 2 towers. It's a neat area - the only access to it's on the 4th floor so I had the whole place to myself :)
The 20D was alright... no complaints, but I'm sure I would have gotten the same results shooting with an XTi.
Oh man!! These are really cooool!
Post a Comment